A 3 hour interactive and educational workshop designed for you to experience the Stretch Therapy system and to feel the difference it makes when you stretch effectively using proven principles and techniques.
For stretching to be truly effective the details really do matter.
Come along and learn how to unlock your true movement potential, gain awareness of your restrictions, remove any unnecessary tension and build strength through your full range of motion.
You’ll get to explore joint mobilisation, self massage & fascial releases as well as solo and partner-assisted stretching techniques that are all designed to help you free up commonly tight areas of the body.
This session will focus on mobilising the ankle and hip joints to allow freedom of movement through the lower body which will help to also protect your knees and lower back.
Topics we’ll explore during the session:
- Principles & techniques of effective flexibility training
- How to identify and release patterns of tension
- The power of partner stretching
- Building strength through the full range of motion
Whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced yogi, there will be something for you. You’ll leave with a new perspective and appreciation for stretching and flexibility training all while having some fun and experiencing something new.
Cost and payment
$85 per person (15% early bird discount until Wed 27 June)
$100 regular price (I.e. cash on the day)
Registration is essential as spaces are strictly limited.
What to wear
Please wear warm, loose and comfortable clothing.
What to bring
Please bring a water bottle and towel as all other equipment will be provided. Feel free to bring your own yoga mat if you prefer.
Terms and conditions
- Workshop will be confirmed 1 week in advance based on minimum numbers
- Participants can withdraw up to 1 week prior to the scheduled date for a full refund (minus a $20 cancellation fee)
- No refunds are given if participants withdraw within 1 week of the scheduled date
- Workshop may be transferred to another person at no cost
- A full refund will be given if the workshop is cancelled
- Registration is confirmed with payment only
- Terms and conditions are subject to change