This 3-hour workshop co-presented with Diane Cousineau from Unfold Yoga & Stretch Therapy, has been specially designed to help you restore full, pain-free movement in the hips.
If your hips aren’t mobile and strong, then the rest of your body will find ways to compensate, often resulting in inefficient movement patterns, and pain and discomfort through areas like the lower back and knees.
In this workshop, you will gain an increased awareness of your body’s unique tension patterns and learn effective methods for (1) releasing chronic tension, (2) improving range of motion and building strength in your end range, and (4) alleviating common aches and pains.
*This class is suitable for everyone, from completely new students through to experienced students wanting to go deeper into their practice.*
Cost & registration
$85 early bird price until Sat 5 May 2018
$100 regular price
** Strictly limited to 20 attendees **
What to wear
Please wear loose and comfortable clothing.
What to bring
Please bring a large towel and a water bottle. Feel free to bring your own yoga mat too, otherwise all other equipment will be available on-site.
Terms and conditions
- Workshops are confirmed a week in advance based on minimum numbers
- Participants can withdraw up to 1 week prior to the scheduled date and will receive a full refund of money paid, minus a $20 administration charge
- Workshops may be transferred to another person at no cost
- A full refund will be given if a workshop is cancelled
- Booking and registration is confirmed with payment only
- Terms and conditions are subject to change