Whether you simply want to touch your toes again or you’re looking to improve and refine your forward bending, this workshop will have something for you.
This unique 3-hour workshop offered by Stretch Therapy teachers Craig and Diane will help you identify and loosen the tight areas of your body that limit your ability to bend forward. We’ll take an in-depth look at the essential stretches for forward bending with both legs together (pike) and legs apart (pancake), and we’ll explore how loaded stretches can assist you in deepening your range.
Topics covered at the workshop will include:
- Stretch Therapy principles & techniques
- Targeted stretching specifically for forward bending
- Exercises to strengthen your full range of motion
The goal of this workshop is for you to immediately experience increased flexibility and range of motion in the forward bend, allowing for greater freedom of movement and a sense of relaxation and space in the body.
Suitable for those new to Stretch Therapy and regular students looking to deepen their practice
Cost and payment
$85 early bird price until 10 Jan 2018 — $100 regular price.
Registration essential as spaces are limited.
What to wear
Please wear loose and comfortable clothing.
What to bring
Please bring a large towel and a water bottle. Perform 360 has yoga and exercise mats, but feel free to bring your own.
Terms and conditions
- Workshops are confirmed a week in advance based on minimum numbers
- Participants can withdraw up to 1 week prior for a full refund (minus a $20 cancellation fee)
- No refunds are given within 1 week of the scheduled event date
- Workshops may be transferred to another person at no cost
- A full refund will be given if a workshop is cancelled
- Registration is confirmed with payment only
- Terms and conditions are subject to change