A special workshop for Zenthai Shiatsu Therapists!
A full day interactive and educational workshop for Zenthai Therapists to explore the “troublemakers” of the body through the Stretch Therapy lens.
For stretching to be effective the details really do matter and the aim of this workshop is to experience the difference it makes when you stretch effectively using proven principles and techniques.
Together we’ll explore a range of different techniques such as joint mobility, fascial release, solo & partner-assisted stretching all designed to help free up these commonly tight areas of the body.
All of these techniques can be both diagnostic and prescriptive, as we first stretch to gain awareness of our patterns of tension, and secondly to remove these restrictions and essentially upgrade our physical bodies.
The key topics we’ll cover on the day:
- Fundamental principles of flexibility acquisition
- Solo variations of key stretches — ideal for clients
- Partner assistance to enhance the effectiveness of the solo stretches
By the end of the day you will have gained a new perspective through which to view stretching, and more tools to help you provide care for your clients in between their Zenthai therapy sessions.
Cost and payment
$100 early bird price until 12 Jan 2018 — $150 full price.
Registration is essential as spaces are limited.
What to wear
Please wear loose and comfortable clothing.
What to bring
Please bring a water bottle and towel as well as a notepad and pen if you like taking notes.
Terms and conditions
- Workshops are confirmed a week in advance based on minimum numbers
- Participants can withdraw up to 1 week prior to the scheduled date for a full refund (minus a $20 cancellation fee)
- No refunds are given within 1 week of the scheduled date
- Workshops may be transferred to another person at no cost
- A full refund will be given if a workshop is cancelled
- Registration is confirmed with payment only
- Terms and conditions are subject to change