Are you feeling tight and holding tension in your body? Or do you simply want to improve your posture and flexibility?
Everyone knows they need to stretch, but for a stretch to be effective the details really do matter.
Join me for this interactive workshop that is designed for you to experience the Stretch Therapy system, and to actually feel the difference it makes when you stretch effectively using proven principles and techniques.
What to expect
Reconnect: The aim of the workshop is to leave you with a deeper understanding of your body and it’s unique tension patterns.
Feel: You will be guided through full body joint mobility sequences, solo and partner assisted stretches as well as simple self massage techniques.
Restore: Partner stretching is one of the most powerful techniques in the Stretch Therapy system and these variations really have to be experienced for yourself. You’ll learn specific stretches to target common lifestyle related problems such as chronically tight hips and shoulders.
Empower: Everything that you learn will be both diagnostic and prescriptive in nature, not only bringing awareness to your physical tension patterns but also providing a way for you to alleviate the tension once you’ve discovered it.
Relax: The session will finish with deeply relaxing stretches for the neck and shoulders to aid you in alleviating any tension and discomfort you may store in these areas of the body.
Whether you’re completely new to stretching or you’re an experienced yogi, there will definitely be something in this workshop for you.
So come along and reconnect with your body while learning:
- Key principles of safe and effective stretching
- How to identify your own unique patterns of tension
- How to effectively release tension and restore pain free movement
What to wear
Please wear loose and comfortable clothing, like you would for any other physical exercise or yoga class.
What to bring
You will need a water bottle and towel, as well as a yoga mat (if you have one).
While not necessary, extra equipment such as yoga bolsters, straps and blocks are fantastic props that can be used to enhance the stretching experience. If you happen to own other yoga equipment then feel free to bring them along too.
Cost and payment
$65 per person - bookings are essential as spaces are strictly limited to ensure you receive personal attention.
If you would like to pay via alternative methods such as direct deposit, please contact me for details.
Terms and conditions
- Workshops are confirmed a week in advance based on minimum numbers
- Participants can withdraw up to 1 week prior to the scheduled date and will receive a full refund of money paid, minus a $20 administration charge
- Workshops may be transferred to another person at no cost
- A full refund will be given if a workshop is cancelled
- Booking and registration is confirmed with payment only
- Terms and conditions are subject to change