Co-presented with Diane from Unfold Yoga & Stretch Therapy, this workshop will be focusing on releasing tension from the neck, shoulders and thoracic spine.
In this unique 3-hour session offered by teachers Craig and Diane you will learn about the principles behind the system and how to stretch effectively. We will incorporate myofascial release and partner stretching to maximise your experience of tension release from these chronically tight areas - variations we often don’t have time for in a 60-minute class.
Each of our workshops aims to cover different stretches and variations to ensure a unique experience each and every time.
*Suitable for those new to Stretch Therapy and regular students looking to deepen their practice.*
In this session, you will gain an increased awareness of your body’s unique tension patterns and learn effective methods for (1) releasing lines of tension, (2) improving your range of motion, and (3) alleviating common aches and pains.
Specifically, we will cover:
- Stretch Therapy principles & techniques
- Targeted solo stretches and self myofascial release techniques
- Safe & effective partner stretching
The day will end with a guided meditation to bring you to a state of deep post-stretch relaxation.
Terms and conditions
- Workshops are confirmed a week in advance based on minimum numbers
- Participants can withdraw up to 1 week prior to the scheduled date and will receive a full refund of money paid, minus a $20 administration charge
- Workshops may be transferred to another person at no cost
- A full refund will be given if a workshop is cancelled
- Booking and registration is confirmed with payment only
- Terms and conditions are subject to change