Partner assisted stretching is one of the most powerful techniques we use in the Stretch Therapy system.
During this workshop we’ll explore the benefits of partnering work that extend far beyond what is possible with a solo practice. We’ll also discuss how to be a good partner and what the unique benefits are for both the person doing the stretch and the person assisting.
From a practical standpoint we will review some key solo stretches and then we'll explore a variety of partner assisted variations.
** Note: this workshop is being run in collaboration with Total Bliss Massage Therapy in Wamuran. Please contact me directly to register! **
Terms and conditions
- Workshops are confirmed a week in advance based on minimum numbers
- Participants can withdraw up to 1 week prior to the scheduled date and will receive a full refund of money paid, minus a $20 administration charge
- Workshops may be transferred to another person at no cost
- A full refund will be given if a workshop is cancelled
- Booking and registration is confirmed with payment only
- Terms and conditions are subject to change